I’m Dinah Liversidge, an Independent Funeral Celebrant based in Llandovery
When someone you love dies, you want to honour them in a way that feels right. You want a ceremony that reflects their personal story, their journey. You’re hoping to find a way to help everyone who’s feeling their loss.
As an Independent Celebrant, I can craft a ceremony which:
- Includes personal stories
- Encourages others to participate and share their memories
- Allows us to include readings, music or prayers from any faith – or none
- Supports every member of the family and community with the right words
- Includes ‘alternative’ ways of celebrating the person who has died
I am an Independent Funeral Celebrant based in Llandovery, and a member of the Association of Independent Celebrants (AOIC). I have insurance and I am Certified as a Celebrant. I receive regular CPD as part of my membership of the AOIC.
I am also the Chief Training Officer and Master Coach for the Celebrant Coaching & Training Academy.
This means you know I am trained, that I have access to regular continuous professional development and that I have insurance.
Life Celebrations from £250
From Llandovery to Llanelli
Cremation & Graveside Ceremonies
Celebrations of Life
Alternative Remembrance Ceremonies